Churrasco Skirt Steak
- 2 C Italian Parsley, Fresh-- Fine Chop
- ¾ C Cilantro, Fresh -- Fine Chop
- ½ C Thyme, Fresh -- fine Chopped
- ¾ C Onion, Spanish or Bermuda, or any sweet variety -- Fine Dice
- 2 C Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Garlic -- Fine Chop
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 Tbsp. Salt
- 3 Tbsp Pepper Sauce of Choice
- 2 Raise American Skirt Steaks
- Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Badia Tropical Seasoning or Salt & Pepper
- 2 Ea Red Bell Peppers
- 1 Pkg Yellow Rice
- 2 Ea Sliced Tomato
Make the sauce at least 8 hours before cooking steak, 24 hours better. In a glass bowl mix parsley, cilantro, thyme, onion, olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, lime juice, salt and any pepper sauce of choice. Mix with rubber spatula until evenly blended, cover and keep chilled for at least 8 and up to 24 hours.
Remove the Raise American skirt steaks from Pkg, pat with dry paper towel, rub with olive oil, rub with Badia Tropical or salt and pepper. Place on tray and let set for at least 30 minutes at room temperature. Remove the chimmi churri from the refrigerator. Cook yellow rice to directions on package. Cut top and bottom off red peppers, pop center out, make slice down side and trim out any white rib in pepper and press out flat.
Heat grill to medium high, oil grill and place pepper and steaks on grill, blister pepper and cook steaks to just below desired temperature. Let steaks set for 5 minutes, cut in thin slices against the grain and top with chimmi churri and cut the red pepper into strips and top steak, serve with yellow rice cooked to directions on package.